Oh hey there. So the Christmas sandwich thing kind of trailed off the week before Christmas because I spent most of it drunk. And then most of the Christmas break drunk. I didn’t even think about taking photos of any sandwiches. But for the sake of some sort of closure, I have ranked the Chirstmas sandwiches I did try. It’s what you all wanted after all.
- Roast Turkey by Uppercrust
- Christmas Lunch by Pret
- Turkey Feast by Marks and Spencer
- Christmas Full Works by Eat
- Christmas Dinner Sandwich by Greggs
- Turkey Feast by Boots
- ‘Festive’ Chicken and Bacon Ranch Melt Sub by Subway
There you go. Bye!